CLICK HERE for The Top-Rated & Best-Selling Health and Personal Care Products
How to overcome procrastination - It all depends on you
Procrastination creates a never-ending cycle of frustration, stress, and defeat. When people learn how to take charge of their lives, their self-esteem improves and their confidence grows. No matter how long you've been struggling with the demon of procrastination, you can start to take control of your life today by tackling a job or responsibility you've been putting off.
There are many books, online courses, and methods for changing your life and developing your personal and professional skills. I believe that procrastination is the root cause of the majority of problems that people face. Best-selling author Wayne Dyer said: "Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases, and its toll on success and happiness is heavy."
Take the first step toward a richer life by getting serious about overcoming procrastination. The following quiz will help you identify areas where you can take action today.
1. I have written a list of my life-time goals.
2. I have written a list of my short-term goals (6 months or less).
3. I keep these lists where I can see them; they help me stay focused.
4. I establish priorities; some things that seem urgent are not important when I focus on the big picture. Yes ( ) No ( )
5. Once I've made a decision, I don't worry about whether I made the right decision or not-I just concentrate on getting the job done.
6. I know when to say "no" to avoid taking on too many jobs at once.
7. I live in the present; I focus on what I'm doing now instead of dwelling on what I should have done in the past.
8. When I've done the best I can, I know when to wind up a job-spending more time on the same job only keeps me from starting something new.
If you answered "no" to any of the above statements, make a commitment to take corrective action today. Choose one item and do something about it. Don't move on to the next item until you can truthfully answer "yes" to the previous one. You've taken the first step by reading this far; now take the next step and do something you've been putting off. If you want to change, you can-the best time is now.
Selected ArticlesTips For Overcoming Procrastination - Raise Your Expectations
Win The War Against Procrastination - The Battle Begins In Your Mind
Overcome Procrastination And Start Living A Richer Life Today
How Planning Can Help You Conquer Procrastination
Increasing Your Energy Can Help You Defeat Procrastination
How To Take Charge Of Your Life - No More Procrastination
No More Excuses - How To Overcome Procrastination Today
How To Overcome Procrastination - Just Do It!
Tired Of Putting Things Off? - Put An End To Procrastination Today
How To Beat Procrastination - Face Your Fear And Do It Anyway
How Conquering Procrastination Can Help You Reduce Stress
Why You Need An Action Plan To Defeat Procrastination
How To Overcome Procrastination - It All Depends On You
The Best Cure For Procrastination - Your Vision
Tips For Students Who Want To Overcome Procrastination
How A Positive Attitude Can Help You Overcome Procrastination
How To Beat Procrastination - Stop Gathering Information!
How To Overcome Procrastination - Accept Responsibility
How To Defeat Procrastination And Get The Most Out Of Life
There's Only One Way To Defeat Procrastination - Do Something!
Time - Your Most Valuable Asset In The War Against Procrastination
Enthusiasm - The Best Weapon In The War Against Procrastination
How To Overcome Procrastination - Set Daily Goals
How To Defeat Procrastination - Believe You Can